|Round bottle Dia.40-105mm, H 80-350mm
|Applicable label size
|L 125-325mm,H 20-190mm
|1KG glue for 100000pcs bottle(label height is 50mm)
1. The transmission system of the labeling machine adopts internal transmission, so the transmission is stable and the adjustment of the machine is more convenient
2. The linear hot melt adhesive labeling machine adopts a friendly man-machine interface, which can display the actual status of the machine, output, hot melt adhesive temperature and other information, which is convenient for users to troubleshoot. It can be started manually or by jog when debugging the machine or changing labels, which is easy to operate
3. The wrap around labeler machine frame is all made of stainless steel 304 and plexiglass
4. The screw bottle feeding mechanism is equipped with an overload protection system
5. The bottle-separating screw, the bottle-feeding wheel and the bottle-protecting plate are all made of wear-resistant nylon, which has almost no wear on the bottle;
6. The gear precision in the transmission system of the linear hot melt adhesive labeling machine is very high, which ensures the precision and reliability of the transmission.
7. The label feeding motor and gluing motor of the linear hot melt adhesive labeling machine are controlled by frequency converter
8. Fully automatic linear operation for 200ml -2000ml bottles.(with certain change of parts).
9. Maximum production speed of 18000BPH.
10. Height adjustments to suit kinds or bottle sizes.
11. Imported gluing unit sprays minimal quantity of hot melt glue.
11. Minimal change-over time, to shift from one size to an another size of the bottle.
12. The machine is suitable to work cylindrical or shaped containers made of plastic, glass or metal with wrap-around labels.
Check before operation
1. Check whether there is foreign matter in the labeling machine.
2. Check whether there is any obvious change in each part of the equipment.
3. Check that the compressed air is connected.
4. Check the glue quantity in the hot melt gluer, and refer to the instruction manual of the hot melt gluer.
5. Check whether the label has been installed according to the schematic installation diagram.
6. Check whether the replacement parts such as the labeling drum and the bottle wheel match the bottle and label.